Often referred to as the ‘Sunshine Vitamin,’ vitamin D is responsible for:
The National Institutes of Health recommends 600-800 IU of D3 for adults. Yet most over-the-counter vitamin D3 pills contain up 5,000 IU in their dose. This due to the inferior bioavailability of pills, which means you need to swallow 5,000 in order to even come close.
With our transdermal patch technology, we can easily put much less to get the same or better experience.
Other benefits may include:
HERE IS THE SCIENCE BEHIND OUR PATCHES
Transdermal patches is a route of administration wherein active ingredients are delivered through the skin for systemic distribution.
1. Find a place on your skin with little to no hair to put on your patch.
2. The vitamins will enter through your hair follicles.
3. Then absorb into your circulatory system.
4. The vitamins will migrate to your heart
5. After reaching the heart, they will distribute through your entire body. Allowing you to absorb 90% of nutrients
6. You can wear your patches from 4-8 hours, day or night